ॐ THE FREQUENCY
Enjoy three music arenas, hidden in the magical forest, that will take you on musical journeys weaving through the rhythms & melodies of the “Circle” dance floor’s Psy-Trance, foot-grooving Psy-Tech & techno in the “Headspace” or soul-shifting, holistic, ambient mysticism in the “HeartSpace”.
ॐ FESTIVAL TICKETS
★ BIRTHDAY PACKAGE:
If your Birthday is in December. Get 10 Friends to buy a ticket at the Early Bird price & get the 11th ticket FREE! Email: email@example.com
– No under 18’s: We have a strict ID policy – No ID no ENTRY!
– No Pictures of tickets will not be accepted as a form of ticket,
– Only original tickets printed out, hard copy, downloaded & saved on your phone
Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless.
HOW THE VOLUNTEER APPLICATION WORKS:
We will do an announcement post on our event when the applications open.
Like our page and click going to the event, you will receive a notification when the announcement is made.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING:
1. There is an R(tbc) deposit required.
2. An R(tbc) deposit to be paid when we confirm via email that your application is approved. The remaining R(tbc) deposit to be paid no later than (tbc) in order to secure your spot
3. If you cannot make it, a discount code will be issued for the purchase of a Full Festival ticket at the ticket price at the time, less your deposit(s) already paid.
4. There will be a training day, the day before our festival starts. You have to attend training in order to volunteer. YOU NEED TO BE THERE!
5. Friends and/or couples may work together if there is enough space in the shift. Make sure you include this request in your application notes.
6. If you come to work under the influence of ANY substance, we will be fired and you forfeit your deposit.
7. NO UNDER 18s are allowed to work as volunteers.
Apply here for Volunteering.
Do you have a unique performance to offer?
Food for the Soul?
Treasures in a Trade Stall?
For more information, email Chantelle here.
VORTEX RESTAURANT, TUCKSHOP & GALARY
Enjoy breakfast, lunch, or supper in a sit-down sanctuary with a selection of health juices while surrounded by some of our best local artists’ work on display.
Tuckshop with all kinds of treats to nibble on and… ICE CREAM!
Gather with a friend and do what we South African’s do best – PSYBRAAI. Facilities are available at the Bluegum Restaurant overlooking the river, Beehive, and Circle dance floor. Traditional “pap&sous” can be ordered for your braai (bbq) or salad of the day or both!
RAVI YOGA&HEALING SANCTUARY
Connect to your center and stretch those dancing muscles and joints with yoga sessions throughout the festival or release blocked energies with optional reiki healing.
Tibetan 5 Yoga
Sunrise Sound Journey
Enrich your heart, mind, and soul with inspirational, informative, and transformative talks along with a wide range of topics…
Be In the Know
Consciousness @ Dewaltd du Preez
New Age @ Annamarie Moller
Consciousness in groups @ Janetta vd Vyver
Forgiveness @ Johan Moller
Contacting the Shadow @ Monet Viljoen
Yoga philosophy, meditation, breathwork @ Willa Roos
Enjoy the shaded banks of the Sonderend (without end) National River to cool off from the after dancing the night away on one of the dancefloors. Here you will find fun activities to occupy your chill time to get your creative juices juicing.
Dreadlove Cape Town
Macrame & Wire Wrapping
Mezmeric Face Painting
Magic with Jesse
Juggle & Poi with Herman
Silkys’ with Jesyka
★ Flow Arts:
Fire with Simon
Hope’s Doodle Corner
Tie-Dyed Warriors of the Rainbow
The Original Chai Bar
★ Visual Art:
Vortex is a living entity and supported by a network of international and budding local artists.
Tas Vision: mind-melting international projection light artists that transform The Circle into a creature with a mind of its own;
Image Master Blink: warping and inspiring kaleidoscopic images from Cape Town’s legendary logos taking you into psychedelic eye candy land at The Circle;
Psynami: bring to life fractal neon décor on the HeadSpace
Lotus Garden Decor: unearthly earth-friendly upcycled light décor at HeartSpace
Yasmin Ezzideen Aura of Months Art
Andy Neuro Art Exhibition
Those of you who purchased festival tickets from either Quicket or an outlet/ambassador there is shaded camping in the inspiringly beautiful forest along the many rivers and a demarcated, secure area to park your car. Pitch your tent and get creative – this will be your home for the whole five days! Bring your hammocks, fairy lights, and swimming gear, and make yourself comfortable.
LEAVE NO TRACE – please keep your camping zones and dance floors the way you found it – nature is beautiful, let’s leave it that way)
Beautiful Cottages or Tented Accommodation on the Venue can be booked directly with Juanika, click here Stormsvlei Riverside Cottages