We will do an announcement post on our Facebook Page for the event when the applications open.
Like our page and click going to event, you will receive notification when the announcement is made.
Things you need to know before applying:
- There is a R800 deposit required.
A R400 non-refundable deposit to be paid when we confirm via email that have received your application, in order to secure your spot. The remaining R400 deposit to be paid no later than 1 October 2020.
- If you cannot make it, a discount code will be issued to for the purchase of a Full Festival ticket at the ticket price at the time, less your deposit(s) already paid.
- There will be a training day, the day before our festival starts. You have to attend the training in
order to volunteer.
- There will be a training day for specific departments. PLEASE NOTE that it’s always the
day before the festival starts. YOU NEED TO BE THERE!
- Friends and/or couples may work together if there is enough space in the shift.
- If you come to work under the influence of ANY substance, we will be fired and you will forfeit your deposit.
- NO UNDER 18s are allowed to work as volunteers.
☆ ☆ ☆